Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

freaky!

i like weird stuff like this. awesome. loved the animation and how the trippy characters looked. i wish it was a little longer but other then that, great job!

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

great

now the media will just look at any animation like this and think someone is going to do the same thing because of what this guy did.

Crazy Jim! Crazy Jim!

BEST MOVIE EVER.

Oh my god, this movie kicks so much ass. The music goes with the movie brilliantly. Awesome.

cop chase cop chase

i like your shit man.

i like it when the cop shoots some guy in a car just to capture the criminal, and you saying 'you got great excercise' lol. when you get a site, i wanna become your first affiliate.

finaly a true sk8 movie finaly a true sk8 movie

really is a true skater movie.

i enjoyed watching it a lot! the effects for the grinding and stuff were good. i think ill watch it again!

Eddie Eddie

got me a good laugh.

the lady farting and the 'JOLLY RANCHER CAN I HAVE ONE' gave me a good laugh. the scene with him and the ice cream was a good one LOL. FINISH YOUR NEXT CARTOON I GOTTA SEE IT OR ILL DIE :)

Big Mistake Part 1 Big Mistake Part 1

loved it.

and reol is a moron. reol you seemed to like the movie but you gave it a 1 just because it had sticks? well you're a fucker. the vote bar isnt a fucking 'click an icon to vote on how good the graphics are!'. you rate movies on if you liked it or not. im tired of all these asses that rate a movie on how the graphics are. anyways your movie was awesome as hell (just like your other ones) and just ignore these little fucks like reol. cant wait till part 2 and 3 comes out man.

Just another day: Part 1 Just another day: Part 1

nice graphics

but thats about it. the plot wasnt that good.

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

best stick figure movie.

it had lots of violence and the music was pretty cool. the stick that had the bat through his head near the end looked damned cool. i liked the camera views as well GOOD WORK BUDDY.

The Life of a Can The Life of a Can

su-fucking-perb!

i havent seen a kick ass movie like this in a long time!!! 1/3 of the earth blew up just by kicking a can LOL. the animation was top notch. very creative movie with a awesome storyline.